This year the challenge is to find an innovative design or business plan for:
- individual toilets
- community toilets
- multi-purpose toilets
You can register by signing up here
Important dates (please note that the dates been extended):
- Deadline for registration – February 1, 2014.
- Deadline for submission of entries
- On Ideaken portal - February 15, 2014
- By e-mail - February 1, 2014
- By post - February 1, 2014
- Announcement of results – March 22nd, 2014 to commemorate ‘World Toilet Day’
The judging will be done by an international and interdisciplinary team
Enquiries: Friends in Need Trust India, email@example.com
And for more details go to: www.ideaken.com/sidc2013
The whole brochure can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
This is the second time this contest is organised. In 2012 the winners were Cook & Soapie a Dutch group of students who designed a cardboard toilet.