In 2016 it became clear that WASTE (Foundation) could not continue to work as before, the changing politcal climate around development funding made it difficult to continue to work with a full portfolio for all the staff. Still many of the staffmembers felt that they could contribute more to the sectors sanitation, solid waste management and the business development in both these fields.
Based on this conviction we are pleased to introduce ourselves as members of WASTE COOP, each team member brings a long-term experience in one or more areas of waste management and sanitation.
- Henock Asfaw: WATSAN expert
- Jacqueline Barendse: Finance and business adviser
- Sophie van den Berg: Solid waste expert and business adviser
- Gert de Bruijne: Sanitation Specialist
- Kajetan Hetzer: Finance and business adviser
- Stan Maessen: Senior Sanitation adviser
- Valentin Post:
- Priska Prasetya: Waste Value Chain Business Adviser
- Jan Spit: Creative Water and Sanitation Adviser
- Verele de Vreede: Solid waste adviser and Monitoring and Evaluation
- Alix Reichenecker: Solid Waste and School Sanitation Adviser