With a background in Sanitary Engineering from the IHE Delft Institute for Water Education (the knowledge and education centre for water by UNESCO), I now work as a water and sanitation consultant at WASTE. My ten years’ experience created a deep understanding of the sanitation sector in eastern Africa, with a specific focus on the technical and financial aspects and private sector participation in sanitation service provision. I have managed innovative sanitation projects in Ethiopia and conducted feasibility studies for Faecal Sludge Management for the city of Kigali in Rwanda. Currently, I do the project management of the FINISH Mondial Ethiopia programme and the SDG WASH Ethiopia Project.
• Project and process management
• Sanitation and Feasibility Studies on Faecal Sludge Management
• Design of onsite and offsite (sewer based) sanitation systems
• Decentralized Wasterwater Treatment
• SDG WASH Ethiopia
• FINISH MONDIAL Ethiopia
• Develop Mini Desludging Units in Ethiopia